Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Big Mail from William

William has yet to surprise me once again with helping me out with my collection. I saw the shown above 2008 Upper Deck Baseball Heroes relic of Matt Holliday #D/5 on eBay and I thought that it would got great with my auto from this set witch is also #D/5. I showed William and he was kind enough to go ahead and buy this for me since it was at such a good price and that I could just repay him sometime. I guess that I'm going to have to sell one of my kidney's on the black market to repay for everything William has done and gotten for me.

This is was a huge surprise in the package and I wasn't expecting this card at all. This is the 2010 Topps commemorative patch of the 2009 All-Star game. 

Albert has been back to his normal self these last games hitting .325 AVG, 6 HR, and 11 RBI. I'm hoping that he can keep this up for the rest of the season and get his batting avg back up to .300 and 30+ HR's.

I just want to say thanks to William for these awesome cards and for being my best friend.



No comments:

Post a Comment