Wednesday, August 26, 2015

New Matt Holliday Additions

As you can see I'm still struggling to post as much as I would like to. I have so much more stuff to post from the National it's not even funny anymore. My desk is such a mess right now and it's driving me crazy.

I got this 2011 Topps Update All Star Game Relic Diamond /60 of Matt Holliday form a great friend that I meet though Instagram. He was kind enough to buy this for me on the last day of the show when I was all out of money because I spend pretty much spent every dime that I owned.

I was also able to get this 2007 Upper Deck SPx in a 2$ bin that I got along with a bunch of other cards that I was able to find. This was a nice cheap add to the PC.


Last card that I was acquire was this 2015 Topps Gypsy Queen Relic. I also got this from my very good friend Max. I think that he might have pulled this from a box or something, but I'm not really sure. I got this with a bunch of other cards as we exchanged cards when we first meet.

No comments:

Post a Comment