Monday, April 8, 2013

Qyspy Queen group break 1 more spot! ONE FREE TEAM CONTEST! (RANDOMIZED)


I have Paypal and I will take payments mail to my address 

My Paypal is sdcarwile@frontier.com and please when doing Paypal do as a gift so I don't have to pay a fee Thanks!


Ok I have on random team that will be able because my friend only wanting to get just one team because he did't want to pay  for a team and a random one. 

You will be able to get the free random team by just posting about my group break on your blog send me a link and for most of you I already know if you posted about my group break. I am needing to get these spots filled up fast.  I will put you name in a hat for the random team. I will have my little brother pull the name and whoever gets pulled will win it. You will have until tomorrow at 5:00 p.m to be but in the drawing thanks!

My Address is 
Andrew Carwile
427 E. 9th street
Mount Carmel IL, 62863

TEAMS
  • Arizona Diamondbacks
  • Atlanta Braves- Chunter
  • Baltimore Orioles- William Regenthal PAID
  • Boston Red Sox
  • Chicago Cubs
  • Chicago White Sox
  • Cincinnati Reds- Andrewsbaseballcards
  • Cleveland Indians- Ken Damond
  • Colorado Rockies
  • Detroit Tigers
  • Florida Marlins
  • Houston Astros
  • Kansas City Royals
  • Los Angeles Angels- Brad PAID
  • Los Angeles Dodgers- gcrl
  • Milwaukee Brewers
  • Minnesota Twins
New York Mets- buckstorecards PAID
  • New York Yankees- NY Hitman 23 PAID
  • Oakland Athletics
  • Philadelphia Phillies- Brad PAID
  • Pittsburgh Pirates- NY Hitman 23 PAID
  • San Diego Padres
  • San Francisco Giants- J. Meeks PAID
  • Seattle Mariners
  • St Louis Cardinals- Supperdupperman99
  • Tampa Bay Rays
  • Texas Rangers- J. Meeks PAID
  • Toronto Blue Jays
  • Washington Nationals- J. Meeks PAID
  •  
Please note, for historical teams, if any, they will be matched up with their active franchise.  For example, if a Browns card is pulled, that would go toward the Orioles; Expos would go to Nationals.  Because more historical players (Killebrew, for example) played for the Senators that moved to Minnesota, that is the team the Senators would be paired with.  Instead of the Rangers.

4 comments:

  1. Hey Andrew can i get the Phillies and the Angels? If you could shoot me an email at brauer144 at gmail dot com to confirm then i'll send the 24 dollars over. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just sent you another $12 for the Red Sox. Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Iwill take the dodgers if you still need another participant. Let me know. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete