Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Free Team Winner is....

Brad from Brad's blog the way he won this is I put all the names of people that I am %100 that put something about my group break on my blog an had my little brother pull one name from a hat.
So Brad how this is going to work is I still need one more person so sign up then I will get all of your random teams from Random.org and since Weston my friend didn't want to pay for two teams he only got the team of choice you will get the last team that no one has


HERE ARE ALL OF THE TEAMS THAT ARE LEFT. I will go ahead and buy the box tonight.

  • Arizona Diamondbacks
  • Atlanta Braves- Chunter
  • Baltimore Orioles- William Regenthal PAID
  • Boston Red Sox
  • Chicago Cubs
  • Chicago White Sox
  • Cincinnati Reds- Andrewsbaseballcards
  • Cleveland Indians- Ken Damond
  • Colorado Rockies
  • Detroit Tigers
  • Florida Marlins
  • Houston Astros
  • Kansas City Royals
  • Los Angeles Angels- Brad PAID
  • Los Angeles Dodgers- gcrl
  • Milwaukee Brewers
  • Minnesota Twins
New York Mets- buckstorecards PAID
  • New York Yankees- NY Hitman 23 PAID
  • Oakland Athletics
  • Philadelphia Phillies- Brad PAID
  • Pittsburgh Pirates- NY Hitman 23 PAID
  • San Diego Padres
  • San Francisco Giants- J. Meeks PAID
  • Seattle Mariners
  • St Louis Cardinals- Supperdupperman99
  • Tampa Bay Rays
  • Texas Rangers- J. Meeks PAID
  • Toronto Blue Jays
  • Washington Nationals- J. Meeks PAID
  •  

No comments:

Post a Comment