Monday, April 23, 2012

Topps 2012 Baseball value box recap

I was out at my local store that carries baseball cards and thought I would pick up this. It was $14.99 for 5 packs of Topps 2012 series 1, and 2 hobby packs of Heritage. I guess the Heritage packs since they are from a hobby that you have a chance of getting a autograph or something like that. Ok I will go ahead a show you what I got.

Here is some of the 2012 Topps that I got that are decent Jeremy Moore,Dee Gordon,Ryan Baburn,Tony Gwynn,Josh Hamilton,Jordan Zimmermann,Jon Lester,Roy Halladay, and Jered Weaver.

Here is the 2012 Heritage that I got that was good. I really love the looks of the Heritage 1962's look. The players that are were decent Chris Carpenter,Tim Hudson,Eric Hosmer,Chase Utley, and Jacob Turner

Here is a David Ortiz stickers that I pulled in the Heritage.
Three code cards.


I got two Exclusive Chrome refractor cards. 


I was lucky with the box the box said that you get 1 code card and I got 3 you are suppose to get one chrome card and I got 2 I am pretty happy with the box and I think it is well worth my money.

I will have the Mantle and Griffey Jr. for trade and the Ortiz sticker. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment