Thursday, August 6, 2015

2014 Topps Tier One Acetate Johnny Bench auto

Hello everyone, I'm back here with yet another card that I was able to acquire from this year National in Chicago. I was able to spot this card in a huge case filled with a bunch of other high end card that I'm sure that I would have never been able to afford. That's ok because I didn't have to pay a penny for this card, that's because I traded for it.

I had the guy from the both take a look threw a ton of $2 bin cards that I had picked up on the first day (of course I didn't tell him that) and I found some really good cards in there, with some being worth around $10-$15. We finally set on a $60 trade value worth of cards. 

I looked for awhile trying to find something that caught my eye then I finally spotted the card that I wanted and it was this bad boy, 2014 Topps Tier One Acetate Bronze Auto of Johnny Bench /25. I defiantly got the better end of the deal considering I only spend about $12 to acquire this.

No comments:

Post a Comment