Saturday, April 4, 2015

Instagram Trade With Linklatercards



I was able to complete a trade with a kid on Instagram that goes by the name linklater_cards. He is a Red Soxs fan so I was able hooked him up with a low numbed Allen Graig card since he got traded to Boston last years trade deadline in a stupid trade for John Lacky. It wouldn't have been so bad if we didn't get rid of Joe Kelly. OK, I will stop complaining about that and get back to the post.

In return I was able to get this 2014 Topps Chrome Blue of Aroldis Chapman #D/199. I'm not sure if I like the blues in 2014 or not, I think that they look OK but are just a bit to light of a blue. If they had been a shade or two darker and I would have liked them a lot more.

Thanks linklater_cards for the trade!

No comments:

Post a Comment