Tuesday, January 27, 2015

"The Finest Card Around"- 2013 Topps Finest Trevor Rosenthal auto relic

Hello everyone, Andrew here, here is another card that I picked off Comc for myself for the collection. The shown card is a 2013 Topps Finest Trevor Rosenthal emerald auto relic #D /125. This card is pretty sweet looking. I'v been wanting a Trevor Rosenthal auto for some time now and was able to happened apron this card for only $8. In my mind that is a really good price for the player and quality of this card.

I really like the looks of Finest, when it first came out I didn't really think that I was going to like it at all but I guess that I like the set more when I actually get to see it for myself rather than just seeing it on the screen because it just doesn't show the true beauty of the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment