Friday, April 18, 2014

Awesome Trade With Dana Part 1 of 2!

Hello everyone, Andrew here. I just did my first ever trade with Dana who is someone that William hooked me with up saying that she was amazing traded, and he was right! I can tell you right now that I didn't send her anything like she sent me, so looks like I will have to find some really good braves for her now on.

 We had one card that I had planned on getting in the trade, but she surprised me and sent me some extras that are far more than I would have ever expected to get! I will be showing two of the four cards that she gave me in the trade leaving personally my favorite two for last.

First off she gave me this awesome looking 2013 Topps triple threads auto relic of Lance Lynn #/75! This was one of the cards that she sent that I wasn't expecting what so ever. I really like the 2013 Triple threads they are such sharp looking cards.

Speaking of how nice looking Triple threads is here is a 2013 Ozzie Smith gold #/99. This will be a very nice card to add to my Ozzie Smith's. This also was a extra that she added.

Thanks Dana for the the awesome cards! I hope that I will be able to repay you with some more Braves cards soon!


Thanks for reading! 


No comments:

Post a Comment