Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2014 Collection goals

Hello everyone, Andrew here. I'm going to be showing you guys a list of things that I would like to accomplish in the 2014 season.  I have some better goal this year than I what I had came up with last year. Ok I guess that I will go ahead and show you what goals that I came up with.

1. I would like to add 50 Pujols cards to my PC I already have 206 at the moment. I was able to reach my goal 200 Pujols cards for my 2013 goals. I fell that 50 Pujols is a good goal that I can be able to accomplish.

2. I would like to add 50 more Matt Holliday cards to my PC I already have 162. I was able to get my 2013 goal of 165 for Matt Holliday.

3. I would also like some to my Aroldis Chapman PC. I have 66 right now and I would like to get up to 80. They don't print very many of him so I think that 80 would be a good number.

4. I would like to do at lease 25 trades this years with bloggers and or in person trades. I had a goal of 10 trades last year and I think that I was able to totally complete that goal with no problem, I think that I was able to get at lease 20 last year

5. I would really want to get my top 5 all done, I think that they are all things that I could get pretty easy and for a cheap price.

6. Last thing that I would like to do for my collection is try to add another Cardinals HOF ball to my collection.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment