Thursday, April 5, 2012

Lots of mail from William! part 2 of 3

Hey Andrew here and I am going to show you part two of tree of the card that William sent me. The cards that I will show you will be one of the best card that he gave me he sent me about 100+ more card and this was one of the best out of the bunch of cards.

Here is a nice Donruss Elite 2008 Extra Edition Lance Lynn Rookie Autograph card that he sent me the cool thing about it it is numbered 570/570. I thought that was cool to have a card numbered the same as the quality or as there jersey number.
If you are not a follower of William's blog go to http://foulbunt.blogspot.com/ and he is a great guy and really nice he will try to help you out as much as he can!

1 comment:

  1. I like the change you made. The Holliday card looks good scanned. I'm glad you liked the Lance Lynn auto. Can't wait to see the third post.

    ReplyDelete