Thursday, February 25, 2016

Amazing Matt Holliday Addition


Not to often anymore am I able to add many new Holliday's to my collection. I like to check eBay everyday just in case a can't pass up card shows up, well that happen tot be the case when I checked this Tuesday.

I was able to find this 2009 Topps Triple Threads Matt Holliday auto relic wood parallel 1/1 for a good price, and jump right on it when I had the chance. This is a card is that I never thought I would ever have. This is my second 1/1 of Matt Holliday, but my first true 1/1.

I've recently got a job and the money is going to start to be rolling in pretty soon, so I though that I would splurge and get this amazing card.

I also want to say getting this card would have not been possible if it weren't for my best friend, William.

No comments:

Post a Comment