Sunday, August 2, 2015

Jackie Robinson Relic From The National



I'm finally back from the National and back home. Now that I'm back I can start showing off some of the cards that I got. I went crazy with trading, buying, and a little selling. One of the cards that I was able to buy was this 2010 Topps Tribute Jackie Robinson relic #/99. I got this card for $25 which is about what these cards are running in price. This is a overall beautiful card and I'm really glad that I add this card into my brand new HOF PC.

Let me talk a little about the National, when I first got there it was a little overwhelming on how big the place was. I never thought that I was going to be able to see everything that they had, but about on the 5th day I had seen about everything and it was the perfect amount of time to get to check everything out everything that they had.

No comments:

Post a Comment