Thursday, January 15, 2015

Trade on Instagram- 2013 Allen and Ginter Rizzo auto



I just completed a trade off Instagram not to long ago with a guy knows as njbreaks. I traded a Deter Jeter RC and a relic for the shown above 2013 Allen and Ginter Anthony Rizzo framed auto. I have never owned a framed auto until this point and all I can say is that they look awesome and I hope to get more.

If you guys have never tried Instagram I really recommend you guys to do so, there are tons of great people on there, but do watch out as well there are some people on there known for scamming. If you do end up making one you can follow me at carwilecards.

If you are interested in this card it is up for trade or sell just comment below or email me at baseballcards99@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment