Saturday, October 18, 2014

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!

Hello everyone, Andrew here. Today is my 16th birthday today, and now I can get my license and drive by myself, well not yet because my parents don't fully trust me enough, and I can't blame them.

Ok I'm going to show you what I got from my best friend William as a birthday present.


First, I got this super sweet 1958 Topps All-Star card. This is my very first vintage card of Stan, and I was super happy to get it, I know that it will fit in great with my Stan Musial PC.


The best thing in the whole package was this 2008 Topps Triple threads Matt Holliday auto relic. I love the "137 RBI" relic. This Card is on my top 10 list right now. 

Well this birthday has been good so far, and I hope it stays that way, You know that saying "Legends are born in October", well there are right because I was born in October.

Thanks William for the Cards!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment