Sunday, April 6, 2014

A Cool 1965 Bob Gibson

Hello everyone, Andrew here. I know that I haven't been posting as much in a week as I would like to, but I don't have a lot to post about to I have been posting every third day.

This post is about a Bob Gibson insert from 1965 that I got from my friend William, if I didn't mention in one of my other post William sent me a package last week that contained a couple vintage cards and a couple newer stuff in it. This is the last post about the stuff that Will got me.


This card is very cool looking and I had no idea that they made any inserts or cards with foil back then so seeing this card told me that they did.  I have started collecting a lot more vintage now, but just cardinals right now. I am trying to do a little challenge right now to get a least one Cardinal cards that are considered vintage 1880-1970 I would consider vintage.

Thanks will from the great card!

No comments:

Post a Comment