Monday, January 20, 2014

Fantastic Cards from Fantasticcatch

Hello everyone, Andrew here. Sorry that I haven't posted in the last two or three days that would be because I went to a friends house for the weekend. While I was at his house he end up giving me some player collection stuff that I needed. In total he ended up giving me 11 Pujols, 2 Holliday, and 2 Chapman's, so that's going to be a big help to my collection.

Ok so now on with what he got me.

First up we have two 2013 Topps Chromes of Aroldis Chapman. The first chrome is just the base card, and the second one is the X-Fractor parallel. The X-Fractors for some reason will never scan very good on my scanner or anyones, but the X-Fractor looks really pretty in person.



 Next we have a 2011 Topps series one NL Home Run Leaders Pujols, Dunn, Votto cognac parallel.


 Last we have a 2012 Topps series one Gold of Matt Holliday #D /2012.

Thanks Weston for the great stuff, you have been such a big help to me player collections. Everyone check out Weston's blog here and click that follow button.

Thanks for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment