Thursday, January 16, 2014

Aroldis Chapman PC Hits (Relics, Autos)

Hello everyone, Andrew here. How are you guys doing? I don't know about you but I'm doing pretty good myself. Today I'm am going to be showing you guys what all I have in my Aroldis Chapman PC that are just hits and autos, most to just show off what I have.

I have a total of  7 hits in my PC right now, and it is still growing. I'm going to start off with the reason why that I started collect Chapman in the first place. The main reason that I collect him would be when I first ever saw him on his 2011 Topps RC card. I have liked him ever since. I think one reason is because I thought it was a bit interesting that he was a starter that could throw 99 MPH and that was just him getting warmed up. Ok so you probably all ready know the main reason. I don' know maybe because he is capable of  I don't know... top speed pitch of 105.1 MPH!

Alright so I will go ahead and show you guys all the hits that I have of him. Mostly all of the hits that I have of him are all from 2013, mostly because they started making a lot more cards of him in 2013.

2013 Topps Update All*Star Stitches

 2013 Topps Allen and Ginter Relic

 2013 Topps Museum Collection Bronze 3 Color Patch #D /75

2013 Topps Tribute Orange Relic #D /50

 2013 Topps Tier One Relic #D /399

 2012 Topps Museum Collection Gold Jumbo Relic #D /35

 2011 Bowman Chrome Refractor Auto #D /500

That's all the hit of Aroldis Chapman that I have right now. My favorite card of him would have to be the 2013 Topps Museum Collection patch #D /75. The patch on that card is sick! I only paid $10 for that card to!

Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment