Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Not So Secret Santa- Larry of 2008 Topps set blog

Hello everyone, Andrew here. How was your Christmas? I know that mine was could not be any better. I got all the stuff that I wanted. The best thing that I got from my parents was a laptop, so now I  have something to do my blogging on a lot easier, and it's mine so I don't have to worry about people using it all the time.

Ok so I got a package on Monday I believe . In this package I would find a bunch of goodies I got three or so Allen and Ginter Cardinals minis. I also got a bunch of other Cardinals (a bricks worth) that Larry sent.



First card that I choose to show off is this 2009 O-Pee-Chee black border of Matt Holliday. I think in O-Pee-Chee you got one black border per pack.


The big highlight of the package for me was this 2007 Topps (2006 Highlight) auto of Matt Holliday. This is one awesome card! I have been looking to get this card for awhile now, but for some reason I just never did. This would be my fourth auto of Matt Holliday I believe.

I have a bunch more cards that I could have scanned, but do to my lazyness I chose to only scan two cards. Like I said Larry sent me a bunch of cards so there were other relics and some old cards that he sent me to.

I just want to say thank you for sending me all the awesome cards Larry! 


Thanks for reading!





No comments:

Post a Comment