Sunday, September 29, 2013

Early Birthday Presents From William

Hello everyone, Andrew here I got some presents from my good friend William from the blog foulbunt.blogspot.com I recived a awesome package from him yesterday that he sent me for my birthday. Well my birthday is not until October the 18th, but I he went ahead and sent it to me early, I was totally fine with that of corse.

First off he got me this really nice looking Aroldis Chapman 2013 Tier One relic #D /399 I really like the looks of this years Tier Onn.

 Next we have this David Freese 2013 Topps series two silk #D /50 I really wasn't expecting this, but I'm glad that he got me it because this is a awesome card.

Last thing that I got is this 1971 Topps Bob Burda vintage card. I have received several vintage cards from William and starting to have a collection of them build up. I guess I'm going to have to try to get all the Cardinal vintage now.


William I can't tell you how much I appreciate you being a friend to me, I really love by birthday present! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment