Thursday, June 13, 2013

Looks Like I Got More Get Well Gifts

Hello everyone I have some more gifts to show off but, this time it was from one of my friends Weston which some of you might know if you read his blog. He went to a local card show and when he was there he was kind enough and picked me up a couple things. I'm glade he did because here is what I got.

2013 Bowman Gold Albert Pujols
I'm really glade that he got me this because I know when I try finding a card like this they can be a little over priced.

2013 Bowman Blue /500
This card will be going in my binder with all my blue bordered Cardinals.

2009 Topps Unique Relic /275
This is one nice looking card and I'm glade that he got me this because I'm always looking for a way to add more relics and autos to my Matt Holliday PC.

I just want to say thanks for the awesome stuff Weston and, I want to just say thanks to all of you guys for hoping I would get better. You guys are all awesome. (I've gotten a lot better, I'm hoping that I get to start playing baseball next week)

1 comment: