Sunday, January 20, 2013

Goodbye Stan :(

Well as most of you probable herd that Stan "The Man" Musial died yesterday. Stan is one of my favorite Hall Of Famers and was amazing Cardinals. For most of you know that I got a signed baseball of him so I was happy that I have that at lease because just some to have before he pasted away. Stan Musial had some of the best hits. He is the best Cardinals in baseball history and one of the best Hall of Famers in baseball history and it is just so sad to see a legend pass away. I wish that I could have meet him.

 

  
1920-2013 RIP

Goodbye Stan and I hope you have a awesome time in heaven!

1 comment:

  1. It definitely is sad to see our heroes pass away. It is a part of life, I suppose, but we don't have to like it. I thought of you and Weston when I heard. I've been thinking of you guys.

    ReplyDelete