Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Who Wants to Trade?? Trade Bait

Hello guy, here is a list of some trade bait that I have available right now I am looking for only Paul Goldschmit stuff right now because I just started a new PC of him.

 I'm looking for autos, relics, but mostly base for right now. If you don't see anything on this but have some Goldy's just email me and we should be able to work out a deal. 

You guys can comment below or email me at baseballcards99@yahoo.com

Who's interested in these studs??? Mike Trout and Jose Abreu Power Players.

We got are self's some rookies. George Springer Top 100, Jose Abreu, Vordano Ventura Bowman, Jose Altuve, Masahiro Tanaka, Vordano Ventura Topps, and Mookie Betts.

2014 Bowman throwbacks Masahiro Tanaka

Last we have so relics. Lance Berkman 2003 Donruss Studio BLC-47. Lance Berkman 2003 Donruss Studion BLC-4, Mike Leak 2014 Gypsy Queen, Josh Willingham 2011 Topps Heritage, Tommy Hanson 2012 Topps Heritage, Starlin Castro Topps CHR-SC, Mike Napoli 2014 Donruss, Jose Reyes 2011 Prime Cuts /199, Joey Votto Topps mini.

No comments:

Post a Comment