Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Trade With William From Foulbunt

Hello everyone I completed a trade with my good friend William from the blog foulbunt. We usually just send packages back and forth but this was a rare occasion where we actually did trade. I end up trading him a $15 iTunes card that I had laying around that I was never going to use and I also bought a card off him.

Fist up, the card that I traded for was the shown above 2009 Topps 206 Albert Pujols framed relic. Man I love all framed relics and auto's they just looks so nice. I have gotten a couple in the last few days such as the Rizzo auto and the Jay relic.

The card that I ended up buying off him was this 2014 Bowman Chrome auto of Javier Bethancourt for a coupe of dollars. 

I don't think that I have told you guys yet that I am trying to do a partial 2014 and 2013 Bowman Master set which for me will included trying to get all of the Chrome and Retail autos, internationals, and the top 100 prospect cards. I may try to do more, but for right now I'm going to try to get thous things done with first, and that is going be a really fun but hard challenge yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment