Monday, December 9, 2013

2013 Topps Tribute Matt Holliday

Hello everyone, Andrew here. I got to say I actually might want to go back to school. There is another chance that school will get cancelled again for tomorrow. I really need to get back, mostly because I need to bring a grade up so that I don't have to take finals. Finals can really help you out on your grade, and yet it could just make it worst. I think that I might as well go ahead and take it even if I'm not required to so that I can have better grades.

Here is the Topps Tribute of Matt Holliday. I don't know much about Tribute with how expensive it is, but I was able to pick this card off comc for dirt cheap. I don't know if it would be worth buying a box of this stuff it's like the lottery you can pull a sick card or be pulling some crap relics.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment