Sunday, December 8, 2013

2013 and 2012 Bowman Blue Aroldis Chapman

Hello everyone, Andrew here. We have gotten 13in of snow over here where I'm from, which I'm ok with because Friday I got a snow day off from school and there is a chance of no school tomorrow. The only things I have a problem with the snow is that when we miss these days of school we have to make them up. I don't like how freaking cold it has been!

Ok now with the Chapman blues. These are some more of the Chapman cards that I got off comc cards when they had their black Friday deal that I went crazy on.




There both #D out of 500. I don't really like the 2012 design as much as the 2013 design I think that the blue looks good on both cards, but much more sharp looking on the 2013 cards. Well I don't have much more to say about these cards. Now that i have posted about them I can stick them into there home.


Thanks for reading!

1 comment: