Monday, July 8, 2013

Cardinals VS Marlins

Hello everyone I went to my first Cardinals game July 6th against the Cardinals and, I got to say it was a heck of a awesome game. We has some awesome seats and even better their where two home run balls where we were sitting which was two rows from the bullpen. Here is some picture to let you see what are view looked like.









So there are a bunch of pictures of the view of where I'm sitting and some pictures of the bullpen. I would get those seats every time I went to a game if I could. The game ended really awesome it was the bottom of the  9th inning it was all tied 5-5 and two outs are pitch hitter was up and he didn't have a supper good hit to the out field but when they were throwing it to first the failed to catch the ball and we won.

No comments:

Post a Comment