Saturday, July 25, 2015

Ebay Pickup: 2012 Topps Triple Threads Aroldis Chapman Auto Relic


I know that I haven't posted in the last couple of weeks and there really is no reason that I couldn't other than I was just to lazy to get this card scanned and actually post about it. So a couple of weeks ago I saw this card up for bid on ebay and went ahead and put a max bid of $15 and I was able to win it for something like $13 or something. The card is numbered /75 and I think that this is the sepia parallel. This card also came with two other cards of Chapman that I needed for the PC both witch are numbered.

The national is coming up in 4 days and I really haven't bought anything so that I could have more money for when I go. This is going to be my first time going to the National and I can't wait to see all the other collectors there that love cards just as much as I do. I know that I did a post awhile ago asking who was going but if you are going just comment below and it would be cool if we could meet up and maybe make a trade or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment