Friday, July 3, 2015

2014 National Treasures Ozzie Smith Auto Relic "Wizard of Oz" Booklet

I was able acquire my very first booklet today because I did some extra work not long ago and was able to make some extra spending money. I figured if I was going to get a booklet i might as well make it a nice one. So I went searching around on the internet for one and ended up finding this 2014 National Treasures of Ozzie Smith "Wizard of Oz" auto relic /25 on COMC.

I'v said it before, but I just really love the overall looks of  National Treasures and this was probaly one of the best products of 2014 in my opinion. Panini has really done a good job with the quality of all their cards. Just think how much better they could be with and MLB license. I guess we will have to wait until after 2020 to see if they even have a chance of getting a MLB license.

No comments:

Post a Comment