Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Some New Recent Drawings

I haven't gotten any cards lately so there really hasn't been anything to post about. During my time of boredom I decided to draw a couple of players so I went ahead a drew a Kris Bryant and Bryce Harper just because that's all I hear about anymore. If you would like to buy one of these I'm selling them for $8 a piece. 

 The Bryant turned out pretty good looking this is of him in his batting practice jacket.
The Harper is easily my favorite of the two just because I love the picture of him yelling.

So if you guys are inters ted in buying these of what me to do a player for you just ask me. If you don't want to pay the $8 I'm always willing to work things out and can trade. Just comment below or email me at baseballcards99@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment