Wednesday, April 1, 2015

LCS Pickups

Well not really.... As in local I mean I have to dive 2 and 1/2 hours to get there. It's diffidently worth the time to go up there because it's a real nice looking shop that's real well keep. Another plus about going there is that every time that I go up there I  always got to go to the Panda Express there for the amazing orange chicken.

There wasn't really ton at the card shop as in memorabilia cards and autographed cards come because they are more of a set filler and souvenir shop.

I was able to find this 2014 Spring Fever Paul Goldschmidt for $0.50 for the PC. My Paul Goldschmidt PC as slowly been coming along pretty well.

One of the really interesting cards that I was able to find was this 2002 Upper Deck Minor League card of Matt Holliday when he played for the AA Mud Cats. I was also able to pick this up for only $0.50. This is a really sweet pre-rookie card that I'm happy to add to my Holliday PC.

No comments:

Post a Comment