Monday, March 16, 2015

Jumbo Jackson Purple Wave



The thing on Instagram right now is these "pulls" and the idea is that someone has a bunch of different cards in a box with there being "chasers" that you are trying to get, which are usually some pretty nice looking card. You pay the listed price that they have and they would shuffle all the cards around in the box (which are all top loaded) and they would pull a card and you hope that you got that "chaser" card.

In my case I was buying all pulls from a friend that had his pull bin loaded with aweomse stuff. For the price of $3 I was able to pull one of the chasers, that being this awesome looking 2014 Bowman Sterling Jumbo Box Topper of Alex Jackson purple re-factor wave #D/50. I mean this card looks some much more awesome that what this scan will ever show of it's true awesomeness. I still have $30 worth of more pulls to show you guys and this was just one of the many awesome cards that I got.

This card for right now is available for sell only at the moment. I might considering trading for something decent. I don't have a price right now because I know that his stuff is up in value in the moment. If you would like to contact me about this card you can email me at baseballcards99@yahoo.com or text me at 618-240-4136

No comments:

Post a Comment