Monday, February 2, 2015

Instagram Trade, Eh. Trade From Canada

Hello everyone, Andrew here. I completed a trade off Instagram the other day after a guy on there contacted me about a Paul Goldschmidt auto that he had for trade, so I went right ahead and contacted him back and I worked out nice fast deal with him and was able to get the shown above 2014 Topps Tribute Tribute Traditions Paul Goldschmidt auto /99.

I really love the design of this card, it really makes the auto pop out off the card. I'm not sure what's up with the random old picture under his auto is all about, but I guess it looks cool. I think that I'm starting to like this trading thing on Instagram a lot more. I have not have had any problems of there and most of the people on there are great and easy to deal with. I recommend you guy to try it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment