Saturday, December 6, 2014

New Matt Holliday Relics

During the black Friday I was able to find some great deals on some Matt Holliday relics for less than $2.50 each, witch is a great price.

First relic that I picked up was this 2011 Topps 60 relic. This is one that I have been wanting for awhile. Oh 2011 those where the good time, that's when I started collecting. I remember buying packs and packs for 2011 Topps trying to pull relic for retail hoping to pull this card, but that never happen
.
Next, I got this 2008 Upper Deck A Piece of History relic with a little pinstripe for only $1.25. I figured that this card would go great with my auto relic that I already have from this set.

Last I picked up this 2006 Upper Deck Artifacts with pinstripe and #D/250. I can't pass up a good deal on a relic and I deferentially can't pass up a good deal on relic that is #D and it's one I don't have.

So now I have 26 'hits' of Matt Holliday now. 2 auto relics, 3 autos, 20 relic, and 1 printing plate. I'm always looking to add more and more as much as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment