Monday, June 9, 2014

2011 Topps Series 1 Retail Hanger Box Review



Hello everyone, Andrew here. I went to my local shop in town that carries a very low variety of baseball cards and saw that they had a 2011 Hanger box that use to be $10 and this was on sale for only $5. I pick me one up and opened it up and all the corners on the the base cards were dinged, but that's ok because none of the inserts were dinged and that's all that really mattered.

Here is just some of the base of some of the decent players that I got in the box.

I got one of those diamond anniversary cards of Ike Davis. I really use to like these cards when they first came out, but now they don't seem so cool. I use to have a huge stack of them, but I slowly have traded them all away. 

Next, is a Topps 60 insert of Troy Tulowitzki. This one is the top ten slugging percentages, and he is listed 2ed with a slugging percentage of .579

This is one of those 60 years of Topps cards that tell a little about the cards. This is the reprint of the 1957 Topps Mickey Mantle.


When I got this I really don't really remember pulling these. I still don't know what insert set it is, but it is a reprint of 1914 Baltimore New, well that's what it says on the back of the card at lease.



Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment