Saturday, April 12, 2014

I WON A 5K!!!! and blog post #200!!!

Hello everyone, Andrew here. I ran a 5K this morning and you wouldn't be it, I actually won! I this 5K last year and won it to actually. I really love running these 5K's. It is just a awesome overall experience. Last year when I ran I got a 23:30 and this year I ran a 21:40 that is 1 min and 50 sec better than my overall record for me. They didn't have any pictures of me on any websites yet so I am just going to show you some pictures of my prizes.

I got this cool looking picture that says that I was the Top overall Male
 I also got this gift card to go out to eat to the following places. I know what I'm doing tomorrow!

 Oh, one last thing that I want want to say. This is also my 200th post for my blog! That is pretty exciting for me to. I have been blogging for just a little over 2 years now. I'm hoping to add more that soon and one day reach 1,000.


Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment