Tuesday, February 18, 2014

I'm Back!!! With A Matt Adams Red Hot Parellel

Hello everyone, Andrew here. It has been over two weeks since I have been able to post. I have been really busy with school lately some of my grades have been slowing dropping, so I have been taking care of that deal. So I wasn't able to do any trades or anything, luckily William was able to send me some stuff from the three jumbo boxes that he opened, that was a care package to me.

So if you have been reading William's blog you would have known that he opened 3 2014 Topps series one jumbo boxes, and he sent me any of the triple Cardinals that he got. (Or Aroldis Chapman)

2014 Topps Series 1 #157 Matt Adams Red hot parallel


My thought's on this years sparkly parallel? Well me, I personally love it reason why is because the red with the Cardinals look pretty epic. I mean it's going to look awesome on all my player collections considering that they all are wearing some red.

William thanks for the cards I really love them all and I plan on posting on a couple more.


Thanks for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment