Friday, December 27, 2013

2012 Topps Museum Collection jumbo Aroldis Chapman

Hello everyone, Andrew here. I finally did end up getting my scanner up and working, and I was able to scan the Chapman card. I probably spent a hour trying to figure what was wrong.

OK now for the Chapman



This is actually the gold version #D /35 which is pretty good considering when I was buying this I though that I was buying the one #D /50. When it came in the mail to my surprise I saw that it was the gold version, which doesn't bother me because I only had to pay $9 for this. I really love these jumbo relics. I think that they are cool to touch. That all that I have to say about this card all I know is that it's a really good addition to my Aroldis Chapman PC.


Thanks for reading!





No comments:

Post a Comment