Thursday, November 21, 2013

Top 10 want list

Hello everyone Andrew here, I know that I haven't been blogging in awhile which I hate because I love blogging. School is the main reason forthat. I haven't blogged since my grades haven't been so hot lately and I'm tyring supper hard to bring them back up to what I want or even better, so that I can blog more.

 Right now I just though I would post a little top 10 list that I have. I thought that it would give everyone an idea of what I'm really looking for. If you have one of the following things on my list below we could work out a deal money or trade.

1. Albert Pujols 2001 Topps traded RC

2. Stan Musial 1948 Bowman RC

3. Albert Pujols auto (I prefer on card)

4. Matt Holliday 2013 Topps triple threads relic (ever day a holiday)

5. Aroldis Chapman 2013 Topps triple threads relic ( closing time)

6. Matt Holliday 2013 series 1 pink /50

7. Aroldis Chapman 2013 series 2 cameo /99

8. Aroldis Chapman 2011 Topps series 1 RC blue /60

9. Matt Holliday 1999 Bowman base RC

10. Aroldis Chapman base RC (I have no idea how I don't have this)


Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment