Thursday, November 14, 2013

A Package from Wiliam

Hello everyone, Andrew here I want to start off with I have got most of the packages out from the box break. I till need addresses from I think 1 or 2 people I can't remember at the moment, but if that is you will be getting a email from me probably tomorrow at latest.

OK so I got some goodies from William me and him have been friends, and now we just send cards to each other at random, but mostly when we tend to pull a card of the team that we collector player.

Above is a black Topps update of Matt Adams, which William pulled in a jumbo box that he busted. He did pull some other stuff that he sent me, but I am in a bit of a hurry to get this post in I have some homework to get done.

Thanks Will for the cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment