Tuesday, June 18, 2013

I Have Another Ebay Pickup

Hello everyone yesterday I got two Ebay pickup's in the mail. Yesterday I posted about the first one a 2008 Topps series 2 printing plate of Matt Holliday. I have been getting on Ebay a lot lately and, yes I have been spending almost every penny I get but it's just because I keep finding so many good deals on there or just because there are cards on there that I really want for my player collections. Ok so here is the other Ebay pickup that I got.


2013 Bowman Chrome Patrick Wisdom auto. I got this card for $2.50 free shipping I don't think that was that bad of a deal with prospects autos all running in the price $5-$10 now. I am trying to get all the Cardinals 2013 Bowman auto's now only needing the Shelby Miller. I have one more Ebay pickup that should be coming in tomorrow. 


No comments:

Post a Comment