Tuesday, January 15, 2013

2013 Goals

I saw that some people were putting up the 2013 goals so I thought that I would put down some of my goals. My are not those one that you see that look like that might never happen just some simple stuff.

  • 1. My number on goal is to make my Albert Pujols Collection from 105 to 200 Matt Holliday for 81 to 165 Aroldis Chapman from 30 to 80  
  • 2. I would like to add at lease 5 more Hof baseballs to the collection and 5 more players not in the Hof. I think that is a good number not to much and not to low.
  • 3. I want to try to take a lot of my want list and finish the set that I have been working on forever.
  • 4. I would like to complete at lease 10 trades and send 30 TTMs
  • 5. My last goal is to get a lot more post in than I have been doing and to get a couple more followers.

Thanks for looking at my list and I think that you guy should make one if you have not already. If you guy could help me with some of my need and maybe would want to trade just contact my by leaving a comment or email me at carwilecards@yahoo.com  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment