Monday, May 14, 2012

CONTEST!! CONTEST!! CONTEST!!

I will bee giving out the five cards show below to 1 person who is choose all you have to do to win these cards is put a comment with your email the way you win is random I thought I would do this because I thought it would be fun! If you would tell as many people on your blog to follow and they can do the contest to make it more fun because the more followers the more contest I will try to do. The deadline for it is 5/20/12. I will send out the stuff as soon as I can.  



14 comments:

  1. Wow - very nice and generous. I'm eyeing that Halladay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice cards. My email address is on my blogger profile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool idea, my e-mail is also on my blogger profile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice. You already know mine so no worries.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I shirk from No Contest!!!

    james.a.haynes97@gmail.com

    http://thehomeofthebraves.blogspot.com

    Thanks Andrew!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now that the contest is over...would you mind deleting my comment Andrew? The email address is the only reason. Thanks!!!

      Delete
  6. thanks for this... email is in my blogger profile like all of the others.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome, thanks! steven dot drennen at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Andrew, do you really need my address? :) I'd like to sign up also. I made time tonight to get online and check the contest. 12:52AM, but I made time! Now its time for bed :/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm in man! Thanks! You can just contact me on facebook as always

    ReplyDelete
  10. Count me in, email address is on my blogger profile.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm in! Thanks!

    Thelostcollector AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm in at the last minute. My email is in my blogger profile like most all the rest.

    ReplyDelete